صد مدل طراحی ناخن جمع اوری شده از اینستاگرام با رنگ لاک و مدل ناخن متنوع جدید
طراحی ناخن دست دخترانه و زنانه برای سال 98و 2019 جدیدترین و زیباترین
مدل طراحی ناخن مات و براق با رنگ لاک سفید مشکی زرد قرمز ابی سورمه ای سبز نارنجی زرشکی
عکس طراحی ناخن 2019 برای ناخن مستطیل ناخن مدل شیطونی ناخن گرد ناخن بلند کشیده
طراحی ناخن مجلسی طراحی ناخ هنری طراحی ناخن دختر نوجوان طراحی ناخن عروسی طراحی ناخن نامزدی
This flower art on nails is for those who love their freedom and do not like anything holding them back. You could either use tools or stickers to create such a design.
2. Thin Brush & Sponge For This Nail Art
A thin brush (to create the dream catcher) and a sponge (to create the ombre base) is all you need for this art on your nails. Use the nail paints of your choice and do not forget the shaded effect of the feather.
3. Peacock Nail Art Designs
Peacock nail art designs are for those who are wearing a simpler outfit or have a peacock themed event that they are attending. For such techniques, it is best that only one or two fingers have this peacock feather art on nails on them. Do not forget to use the glitter nail paint for an additional bling effect on the nails.
[Also Read: Peacock Nail Art Designs]
4. Black Nail Paint & Corn Starch
For this, you need a black nail paint and some corn starch (if your black nail paint is glossy. Mix the two to create a matt finish polish and border the nude painted nail with this black polish. Either use a dotting tool or a toothpick to create the polka dot effect.
5. Golden Glitter Nails
Nail art supplies that are required for this nail design are golden glitter and red glitter. Create a base by using a base coat and then use a thin nail brush to create the fall leaf. Make sure you use the fall colors to create this nail design pattern.
6. Stickers can be made at home by creating a design on a plastic sheet. Once dry, use tweezers to gently pull out the design from the paper and stick it over the base paint. This is an easy nail art design for a beginner.
[Also Read: Shattered Glass Nail Art]
[Also Read: Blood Nail Art Design]
7. This professional design is extremely beautiful and unique too. Such art on nails need professional artists help to create this look and finish.
[Also Read: Hologram Nail Art Design]
8. Another professional nail art design with such intense shadow effects are only possible by using readily available stickers. For an added effect, use rhinestones as shown in the below image.
9. Create peach or red triangles on a white base and line it with a green to create a watermelon design look. Use a dotting tool or a toothpick to create the seeds. You could either do this on all your nails or just one finger or two.
10. A french manicure using a lavender instead of a white is what you need. You can also replace the lavender with any other color. Make a thin like of silver along the lavender and use small flowers to stick over them. If you have a fine hand, you can create the flowers yourself too.
[Also Read: Long Acrylic Nails Designs]
11. Striping tapes and different sizes of dotting tools is what you need to invest in for this medium nail design. Use your favorite colors to create the polka dot and stripes design.
12. Designs for toe nails can’t get any more classy and simple. Again, all you need are two contrasting colors and a striping tape.
13. Same as above, but for the hands. Such types of nail craft design ideas for long nails world look extremely beautiful as you would have a bigger base to paint and decorate.
14. How about wearing this design on Thanksgiving?
[Also Read: Nail Art Trends 2016]
15. Halloween nail designs again require a black base coat and flaming orange or red paints.
[Also Read: Halloween Nail Art]
16. Another step by step Halloween theme nail art design tutorial that any beginner can create.
17. If it’s your daughter’s birthday or you need to visit a Disney themed party, then this would be an ideal pattern. With practice, this will not be difficult at all.
18. For all the batman fans, we have something for you too – Batman nail artwork.
19. Black, white and glitter is what you need here. Create swirls using black on a white base and fill it with glitter to make the nails look just perfect!
20. Create chevron designs using striping tapes and a white nail paint. This detailed tutorial will show you how.
21. Navy blue, nude and white are the base colors that you will need for this type of nail design. On the white paint, create nude and blue flowers using a thin nail brush. Create shadow effects where you think will be appropriate, and voila!
22. Have a ‘back to school’ theme or meeting your school friends after a couple of years? Follow this crayon nail art tutorial for a sweet and innocent look.
23. Another long nails design like this will look extremely pretty. Follow the basic tutorials and use different colors depending on your dress.
24. A glitter French manicure ended with some animal print nail stickers is how to create this masterpiece.
25. Now this long nails requires only glitter nail polish and some nail decals.
26. Black French Manicure, a stamping kit with embellishments of your choice is all you need for this one below.
27. If you have an artistic hand, create this one with a free hand swirl with colors. Finish it with crystal embellishments.
28. A black french tip with rhinestones would be perfect for a date night.
29. If you are unable to find time and patience to wear one or more colors, then a shade like this with glitter in it, will also do the trick.
30. Use 2 or max 3 colors with different effects, making a simple nail fine art.
31. Stencils will help you create a nail art designs such as this one.
32. Heard of dream catcher tattoos, now it’s time for a dream catcher nail fine art designs.
33. Instead of concentrating on the tips, how about focusing on the base?
34. If you are artistic enough, do this nail design with a free hand.
35. Want some inspiration for Christmas nail craft designs?
36. Now how would this look on a bride?
37. Marble long nails art technique with just 2 colors anyone?
38. Love to play colors? How about this nail art technique using a free hand?
39. Rhinestones, acrylic and glitter art when combined, gives you this!
40. Classy is all that we can say for this grey nail artwork.
41. Alternate your nails with glitter and a normal color and see how your nails speak class.
42. How about trying this one for next Christmas?
43. Sweater design with glitter artwork. What more can we say?
44. Who would say no to this one?
45. Try something different for each of your nails and you’ll be surprised.
46. Sweater designs look really pretty.
47. Stiletto nails are something!
48. If you do not have time to give different textures and designs, use nail paints that have glitter in them.
49. Play with designs and shapes. You might just end up creating something beautiful and unique.
50. Make a base coat and then use glitter nail polish on the tips or near the cuticles.
51. Sweater designs with crystal embellishments, wow!
52. Add star nail stickers on your glitter nail paint. Simple, right?
53. If you do not want to play with multiple shades, try this with a single color or pick a color from the same family to match the theme.
54. How about doing something completely different on each nail?
55. Navy and gold, sexy isn’t it? Simple and easy nail design.
56. Just one textured nail and the others are all bright ones.
57. A little more precision, maybe?
58. Glitter and ombre, loving it!
60. Wild and wacky idea? There you go!
61. For those who love tripping on their nails.
62. Black and gold French manicure with a twist.
64. Glitter gives a textures we all will love.
66. Let the artist in you shine with this intricate nail art design.
67. Don’t like loud designs? Opt for this gray and white combination for a subtle look.
68. Show your love for animals with this Cheetah print.
69. Get this maniacal look by combining red, white and black.
70. Add glitter to a bright color and get the royal look.
71. Stripe it up with the classic black and white.
72. Get a professional nail artist to give you these beautiful twirls.
73. Show your quirky side to the world with these!
74. Use a light colored base and add some glitter and dark color to make your nails shine.
75. Love Cheetah print, leather and rhinestones? Blend them all together to get this catty look!
76. Glam up your nails with this sophisticated design.
77. Go bold with this black and gold design.
78. Add a little color to your french manicures!
79. Show off your nails with this cute flowers and rhinestones designs.
80. Get this classy look by first painting a dark gray base and then add some horizontal stripes with a black nail paint.
81. Let those nails sparkle and shine!
82. Use a glitter nail paint and add some design on it to make it unique.
83. Add some stripes and glitter and transform your nails.
84. A light color base and some nail art tools will help you in achieving this look.
85. Use a gray base paint and with the help of a nail brush add a design of your choice.
86. Class it up with this polka design. Use a matte finish nail paint and a toothpick to nail this look.
87. Go crazy by having a different design on each nail.
88. Simple sweater design to match your cute outfit.
89. Use your imagination and paint those nails black and white!
90. Glitter and geometrical shapes together look mesmerizing.
91. Stiletto nails with wacky designs.
92. Bring the joy of Christmas on your nails! Use the Christmas colors and paint cute snowflakes, snowman and Christmas trees on your nails.
93. Elegance defined on your nails.
94. Glitter and nails go hand in hand!
96. Engage a professional nail artist to get this semi nude look for your nails.
97. Give your nails a contrasting look by painting them alternately with different colors and designs.
98. Try this translucent design to add a softness to your nails.
99. Show your love for bling with this silver and rhinestones design.
100. Nature on your nails. Paint the base with a dark color and then using a nail brush add some nature designs with a light color.
101. Use two different colors and get creative with your designs. Make sure to use a light color and a dark color to get the desired effect.
102. Block it up with colorful blocks on those beautiful long nails.
103. Be unique by painting random designs on each nail.
104. Get an edgy look with this combination of gold and maroon!
105. Black, white and rhinestones – pair them up together to get wonderful designs.
106. Love black? Use matte black and glitter and see those nails shine!
107. Pretty up those nails in pink and match them with your favourite pink outfit.
108. Aiming for a classy look? Try this dark blue base with colorful angular designs.
109. Let those nails sparkle and shine with some glitter and stones!
110. All you need are two different nails colors and a toothpick to show the world your love for polka!
111. Black and gold is a match made in heaven
112. Decorate your nails with the charms of the ocean
113. All that glitters is not gold
114. Rainbow nail art design to bring some color to the gloomy rainy day
115. Get ready for fall with this ultra-modern nail art design